[EventCalendar] Adjusting my EventCalender Plugin

Tony Wright wrightside at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 02:46:16 UTC 2005

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the creation of Event
Calender. I'm running the plugin in the sidebar of my
site www.rapnews.co.uk and would appreciate any help
on the following.

1) I would like to change the red colour of the
display to something easier on the eye. Where do I
define this? I've looked in the .css and couldn't see
where...

2)When the visitor clicks on a date which has an event
attached (indicated by the red/different colour) I
want the page to be loaded to show the event's post,
not the event catagory/archieve.

3) When I skip to the previous or future months, a
strange white dot appears in between the two links at
the bottom. What is this and can I get rid of it?

Thank you ever so much for your time. Any help is
deeply appreciated. My email is wrightside at yahoo.com I
am on MSN messanger as 'iceypeeps at hotmail.com'. I am
on Yahoo Messanger as 'wrightside'. I look forward to
any help. God Bless.