[EventCalendar] events listing

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Dec 2 12:14:58 UTC 2005

Gail,

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:00:26 -0500
Gail Amurao <gailamurao at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.eco-logic.com/dev/ecologic/unified/events/
>
> this is the directory that hosts the blog and I want the event
> listings to show on the home page.  As you can see, it repeats twice
> over.

I'm sorry, but I don't see the problem. This is what I see when I go to that page...

  # Friday, December 2, 2005:

    * Ecological Footprint Training: To Help People Make Sustainability Happen (9:45 am)
    * Bill Ryall Built a Smart House (12:00 pm)

  # Saturday, December 3, 2005:

    * Sustainability: Advanced Training (10:00 am)

  # Wednesday, December 7, 2005:

    * Food Systems Learning (7:00 pm)

It looks like each event is only listed once. I'm using Firefox on Linux. What browser are you using?

Aside: If you want a full page event listing - why are you using the sidebar function? Why not just use the Events category listing? It produces a much better listing, provided you select the 'Keep Events Separate' option.