{ SPAM 1 }::[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2.0 to be released next week.

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:20:01 UTC 2005

Alex:
Sorry in advance, but we DO use a Windows Server for our WordPress
installations.

The upgrade path you describe sounds fine. The message from Maira makes it
sound pretty easy for users to use either 1.5 (unsupported) or 2.0
(supported) pretty easily.

Rusty Smith
Assistant Professor
Auburn University School of Architecture
(334) 844-5444

web: www.protomondo.com
wiki: www.wikifish.org/wiki/wikifish/rusty_smith
skype: rustysmith