[EventCalendar] Beta 2

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 21:59:01 UTC 2005

Hi Pandem

On 2 Dec 2005, at 10:18, Pandem wrote:

> Hi, I've just suscribed to this list though I've been using EC for a
> while. I successfully got it working for 2.0 by simply changing every
> occurrence of user_nickname to display_name. To the date, I haven't
> found any other issue, though I have some requests that I'll send on a
> different message.
Would it be possible to send me a copy please. I tried to use the
existing plugin and ..... it didn't work!

If anything it would be a second text to see how it works!

Thanks

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1