[EventCalendar] Beta 2 and styling

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 12:17:23 UTC 2005

Hi Alex et al

First of all Maira has solved the beta 2 issue. Take a look at:
<http://www.lostwithiel.org.uk/>

You will see event calendar running without any problems! Well almost.
I have some styling of the site issues and also some calendar issues!

Please could someone explain to me how I might style the calendar and
also how I might display the events listing on a page and link through
to it. I am sorry if this has all been covered, I just didn't
understand the instructions very well.

Thanks so much.

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1