[EventCalendar] Beta 2 and styling

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 13:46:13 UTC 2005

Hi All

On 3 Dec 2005, at 13:15, Alex Tingle wrote:

> Why can't you use the Event category listing page?
>
>  http://www.lostwithiel.org.uk/category/events/
>
> Just turn on "Keep Events Separate", and it will list all the upcoming
> events, starting with the nearest.
Thanks for that. I'll have a look at the css and sort that out!

I did what you suggested but it shows a "Not found" when you click on
that! I use this code:
<li>
<?php ec3_get_calendar(); ?>
</li>
<li><?php _e('Events'); ?>
<?php ec3_get_events(5); ?>
</li>
in the sidebar and removed:
<li><?php _e('Events'); ?>
<?php ec3_get_events(5); ?>
</li>
but it had no effect as to what was displayed in the sidebar.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1