[EventCalendar] red highlight day

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Dec 8 00:06:35 UTC 2005

Hi again Jaan,

I should go through ALL my inbox before replying next time! Thanks for the link.

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:36:04 -0500
"Jaan Kanellis | KBK Marketing" <jaanis at buckeye-express.com> wrote:

> Any idea why some of the posts are highlighted in RED/MAROON?
>
> http://www.northviewhockey.com/blog/

The red days are 'event' days. You seem to have the event calendar set to use 'Game Summaries' as events. You probably intended to use 'Game Dates'.

Go to the EventCalendar options page, and choose 'Game Dates' in the "Event category:" menu. Click on the "Update Options >" button. Double-check that "Event category:" is now set to 'Game Dates'.

Hope that helps,