[EventCalendar] not all events showing up

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Dec 8 20:41:23 UTC 2005

Hi Gail,

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:33:44 -0500
Gail Amurao <gail at eco-logic.com> wrote:

> When I post future events to my calendar, it doesn't show up - I post up an
> event that is going to be on Dec. 16th, but it only shows up events up to
> Dec. 13th... here's my site:  www.eco-logic.com/events
>
> Is there a setting that I hvae to change in WordPress or the actual
> eventcalendar code?

But Gail, you're not actually using the event calendar. You only seem to be using the ec3_get_events() function. That generates a list of the next 5 events. The last of your 5 events is on 13th December, which is why you don't see the later events.

If you want ec3_get_events() to generate a longer list, then you just need to pass it a different value for the `limit' parameter. For example, this would generate a list of the next 10 events:

 ec3_get_events(10);

Hope that helps.