[EventCalendar] Content Advise

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 09:07:18 UTC 2005

Hi Guys

Please could you take a look at:
<http://www.tremonthouse.co.uk/diary/>

As you can see I am using Event Calendar to style a booking page. The
dates will be completed by the admin. What I would like to do is to be
able to click on a date and for that date only the details of that day
to be shown. If possible I would prefer the current calendar month not
to be a link etc.

Is there a way I can do this please?

Thanks

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1