[EventCalendar] EventCalendar and Wordpress 2.0

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 09:48:20 UTC 2005

Hi Manuel

On 30 Dec 2005, at 17:13, Manuel Friedli wrote:

> i love this plugin, and i really want to use it in wordpress 2.0.
> unfortunately, the structure of the database has changed slightly
> compared to WP 1.5. so i've created a patch that should fix the problem
> for wordpress 2 (need to patch eventcalendar3.php). maybe there's a
> better way to do it, but it works for me, so i send it anyway.
I love this plugin as well which was why I was so glad you posted this
patch. But (isn't there always a but! - sorry) I have added the patch
and loaded it to this site:
http://www.theriverchurch.info/
and as you can see it is working in the calendar. Head to January and
you'll see an event dated for the 8th (there is one for the 1st but I
don't know when you'll be reading this!). However, it doesn't show in
the events bit below and also when you click on the category events you
get a not found!

Any ideas please.

Many thanks and a Happy New Year to all on the list.

--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk