[EventCalendar] Event List Formatting

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Nov 13 21:53:27 UTC 2005

Goodness, that was quick! You've asked this question already haven't
you?

On 13 Nov 2005, at 21:15, Jeff Morrow wrote:
> I have a question about formatting a list output.
> For me the default event list displays as:
>
> 14 January
>      Free Ski Day (8:00am)
>      Big Club Meeting (7:00pm)
>
> Is it possible to customize the format to display the list as:
>
> Saturday January 14, 2005
>      Free Ski Day (8:00am)
>      Big Club Meeting (7:00pm)

Yes. Change your default date format to 'l F j, Y' on page /wp-admin/
options-general.php, or set it just for this function with:

ec3_get_events(5,'<a href="%LINK%">%TITLE% (%TIME%)</a>','%DATE%:','l
F j, Y');

> Or even this if possible:
>
> January 2005
>      Saturday 14 - Free Ski Day (8:00am)
>      Saturday 14 - Big Club Meeting (7:00pm)
>
> February 2005
>      Sunday 05 - Test Post

You can't do that right now, but I'll try to remember to add some
flexibility to allow that in a future version.

> Even without fixing the formatting this is still an amazing plugin.

Thank you.