[EventCalendar] Re: [firetree.net] Comment: "EventCalendar 3.0"

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Nov 13 22:59:40 UTC 2005

Hi Koen,

(I'm CCing this to the new mailing list - I'm moving all support there.)

> At http://www.paxchristi.be/website/wordpress/?cat=7 you can find
> the calendar of this website for a peace-NGO that I'm building. Is
> it correct that only events AFTER tomorrow are shown? Wouldn't it
> be better to show events from TODAY on? Is there any way to achieve
> this?

That's the way it's already supposed to work.

I suspect that the problem is caused by your time zone. Do you have
your GMT offset set correctly on the WP options page?

To be honest, I think it's a bug though. The plugin always measures
'today' by GMT rather than local time. I'll add this to my 'to fix'
list.