[EventCalendar] Re: Live calendar won't load,

John Ball ballclub at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:53:30 UTC 2005

Hi Alex -- Thanks for the response. I think I may have fixed the problem,
not by debugging, but by editing the titles in my Wordpress blog. I never
typed the characters '&acirc' before. I just typed using normal text in
those titles. To fix it, I removed an apostrophe and a semi-colon for my
title entries on 10/11, and that seemed to fix the problem. This is odd,
though, because I use apostrophes and semi-colons in other title posts, and
don't have the calendar loading problem.
 Just so I can debug in the future, how did you test to see where the XML
broke? I assume you used a URL in a browser with a .xml file extension?
 Thanks,
John