[EventCalendar] Ultimate Tag Warrior and EventCalendar Clash...

amory amory_tarr at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 19:40:27 UTC 2005

I have no expectation that this will be answered due to the fact that both the UTW and EventCalendar plugins for WordPress have been heavily modified for a project I'm working on for anyone organizing events/concerts/bands etc.. Thought I would give it a shot though to see if you could shed any light on my findings. The following error comes only when viewing the "concerts" page which is a function starting around line 824 of <a href="http://paste.uni.cc/8091">EventCalendar</a> (link to pastebin file). Something is conflicting between the two scripts.

 WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY t.tag ASC' at line 1]
 SELECT DISTINCT t.tag FROM eventpress_tags t INNER JOIN eventpress_post2tag p2t ON p2t.tag_id = t.tag_id INNER JOIN eventpress_posts p ON p2t.post_id = p.ID AND p.ID= ORDER BY t.tag ASC

  Thanks for any and all help,
  Amory