[EventCalendar] Ultimate Tag Warrior and EventCalendar Clash...

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Nov 20 23:13:35 UTC 2005

It's the bit that says "p.ID=" that's causing the problem. There should be a number after the '='.

The code that generates this SQL doesn't check for a null post ID. It should. Or you could force the post ID to an integer, that would probably make it '0', instead of just nothing.

The code you linked doesn't seem to generate this SQL (at least nowhere round line 824), so that's not much help.