[EventCalendar] Ultimate Tag Warrior and EventCalendar Clash...

amory amory_tarr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 01:37:24 UTC 2005

Sorry, the code file was the EventCalendar portion, rather than the UTW portion.  Here is the UTW code: http://paste.uni.cc/8135.  The mentioned line I believe is 425.  Is "PostID" somehow conflicting with a similar reference in EC?  I don't know why it would fail to return a post number, when it does outside of use in EC.

Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net> wrote: It's the bit that says "p.ID=" that's causing the problem. There should be a number after the '='.

The code that generates this SQL doesn't check for a null post ID. It should. Or you could force the post ID to an integer, that would probably make it '0', instead of just nothing.

The code you linked doesn't seem to generate this SQL (at least nowhere round line 824), so that's not much help.