[EventCalendar] Ultimate Tag Warrior and EventCalendar Clash...

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Nov 21 22:05:56 UTC 2005

I can't see how your problem can be related to EventCalendar. $postID
is simply a parameter to the function GetTagsForPost(). That function
can't cope when the $postID parameter is empty.

You could fix that by just checking...

  if(!$postID)
    return False;

...but that might not be enough to fix your problem. GetTagsForPost()
is called by other functions which also try to use the value of
$postID - THEY need to be fixed too.

OR you could try to work out why $postID is empty in the first place,
and try to fix that. Can you tell which part of your page is being
generated when this error occurs?

To reiterate: I'm afraid I can't see any connection to EventCalendar
from anything you've showed me so far. Sorry.