[EventCalendar] Uneven calendar

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Nov 21 22:49:45 UTC 2005

Hans,

On 17 Nov 2005, at 16:30, Hans D. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I set the Number of months to 3 in the Event Calendar Options,
> something strange happens:
> on my events page the calendars for November 2005, January 2006 and
> March are displayed, while December and February are being skipped!
>
> Do you have a clue why that happens?
>
> <http://www.funprox.com/log/?cat=7>http://www.funprox.com/log/?cat=7

That's very odd indeed. Obviously it works OK for me, so there must
be something different about your set up...

Have you changed the EventCalendar code at all? Particularly, have
you changed any function arguments to pass by reference?

What version of PHP are you running?

What operating system are you using?