[EventCalendar] Beta 2

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 17:43:56 UTC 2005

Hi All

Just a quickie to ask whether anyone has had a success getting the
plugin to work with beta 2 yet? I have posted a support request at:
<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/50504#post-277371>, however I will
list the details below as well.

I have tried the above plugin with beta 2 and found this error for the
events part of the php:
Events

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'u.user_nickname' in 'field
list']
SELECT p.id AS id, post_title, post_date, u.user_nickname AS author
FROM wp_posts p, wp_post2cat p2c, wp_users u WHERE post_status =
'publish' AND post_date_gmt > '2005-11-27 00:00:00' AND p.id = post_id
AND p.post_author = u.id AND category_id = 2 ORDER BY post_date LIMIT 5

* No events.

However if you remove these lines:
<?php _e('Events'); ?>
<?php ec3_get_events(5); ?>
it works fine.

It is on display at:
<http://www.cornwallinfo.info>

The plugin used is:
<http://blog.firetree.net/2005/07/18/eventcalendar-30/>

Any ideas on getting it to work fully please?

Thanks.

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1