[EventCalendar] siteurl vs home

Sibo Lin seebojump at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 00:06:15 UTC 2005

Hi, I love this Event Calendar plug-in! One problem I
ran across though was that the
"get_options('siteurl')" was used all the time instead
of get_options('home'). The distinction only matters
for people like me who install their wordpress scripts
in a different directory than the publically-viewable
weblog. For instance, I edit my blog at
https://www.blahblahblah.com/wordpress/wp-admin/ and
other people view my blog at
http://www.blahblahblah.com/wordpress (notice: https
vs http). This has two problems

1) The publically viewable blog does not load the
correct css for the calendar.
2) The links on the calendar are to the https
directory, which only works for users listed in my
.htaccess directory. All other users get blocked when
they try clicking on the calendar events links

The solution I found was to replace the
get_options('siteurl') in the month_link() and
day_link() functions with

get_options('home')

and to replace the $myfile's assignment in function
ec3_action_wp_head() with

$myfiles=get_option('siteurl').'/wp-content/plugins/eventcalendar3/';

Otherwise, I love your plugin! Keep it up!

http://sibo.has.it/