[EventCalendar] siteurl vs home

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Nov 29 11:26:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

On 28 Nov 2005, at 00:06, Sibo Lin wrote:
> One problem I ran across though was that the
> "get_options('siteurl')" was used all the time instead
> of get_options('home').

Somebody else was arguing this same point a while ago. However, it's my
opinion that even more folk interpret these different values in the
same way as me. So the answer is "you are wrong" OR "OK, I'll fix it",
but I'm not sure which!

I need to investigate this further. If you can point me to some
authoritative Wordpress document that backs up your interpretation,
then that would be useful.