[EventCalendar] siteurl vs home

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Wed Nov 30 01:11:54 UTC 2005

Sibo:
your pointers were timely for me as I just migrated over to a setup like you
described. When I did your 3rd step as you said:

> and to replace the $myfile's assignment in function
ec3_action_wp_head() with

>$myfiles=get_option('siteurl').'/wp-content/plugins/eventcalendar3/';

the calendar broke.

I found a third siteurl setting under " function ec3_Options" (around line
64) and changed it from:

$url=parse_url(get_option('siteurl'));

$url=parse_url(get_option('home'));

Now it seems to work like a charm. Anybody see any harm in this? Sibo, I am
not sure what your 3rd step was supposed to do?

Rusty Smith