[EventCalendar] prev/next month leads to archives, not calendar

Brittanie H brittanieshey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:32:12 UTC 2006

I know this is a common problem, but after reading through the
(hundreds of) comments on the plugin's page I never saw an answer —

So, when you click the links to the next or previous month, it takes
you to the archives for that month as opposed to taking you to the
next calendar page. How can I fix this? Duplicate it at
gogeoje.org/calendar

Also, I know there are plans to removed the "posted on" date in EC3.1
but does anyone know a hack to get rid of it in this version? For
example, Buddha's birthday is an all-day event, not a timed event.

Otherwise, I love this plugin!