[EventCalendar] js errors

Robert Boles rob at takes.us
Sun Aug 6 00:24:52 UTC 2006

Firebug in FireFox is showing me this, but I'm not exactly sure
what's going on.

[Exception... "'Permission denied to get property
XMLDocument.documentElement' when calling method:
[nsIOnReadyStateChangeHandler::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://
firebug/content/firebug.js :: anonymous :: line 552" data: no]

I got the pre-9 to work OK, but suddenly it broke on me (I thought
due to meddling with the PHP source - putting in overlib for the
popups). I reinstalled the plugin with the new beta version and am
having the same problem. Version 3.0 giving the same problem as well
on 2 different installs on 2 different computers and a separate
remote server. Any ideas?

Thanks.