[EventCalendar] Bug - Compatibility with Extended Live Archive

Alex Billington Dimi1822 at everestlightingeffects.com
Sun Aug 6 04:22:51 UTC 2006

Hey. I upgraded to this latest release. Works even better than the one I had
(with that dirty hack for the dates).

I use Extended Live Archive plugin and whenever I save or make a new event
(via the "write" or "manage") I get the following error page:

ERROR>>

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near 'AND p2c.category_id <> 7 AND p.post_date_gmt < '2006-08-06
04:16:47' ' at line 5]
SELECT DISTINCT MONTH(p.post_date) AS `month` FROM wp_posts p INNER JOIN
wp_post2cat p2c ON (p.ID = p2c.post_id ) WHERE YEAR(p.post_date) = AND
p2c.category_id <> 7 AND p.post_date_gmt < '2006-08-06 04:16:47' ORDER By
p.post_date DESC

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/firstsho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/af-extended-live-archive/af-ex
tended-live-archive-include.php on line 294

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/firstsho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/af-extended-live-archive/af-ex
tended-live-archive-include.php on line 461

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/firstsho/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:104) in
/home/firstsho/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php on line 272

/ERORR>>

Any help/suggestions on this? Or at least to check and see where the problem
is coming or why it's having this compatibility issue with Extended Live
Archive?

Thanks for the help,

- Alex Billington