[EventCalendar] Call-time pass-by-reference deprecated

Darrell Schulte d at schulte.mn
Fri Aug 11 00:44:12 UTC 2006

Not sure what to make of this...I was trying to solve another issue
with another plugin when I noticed this in the logs.

[Fri Aug 11 00:36:48 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP
Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify
the declaration of array_flip().  If you would like to enable call-
time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to
true in your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this
any longer.  in /my/path/wp-content/plugins/eventcalendar3/
eventcalendar3.php on line 61, referer: http://xxx.xxx/wp-admin/
options-general.php?page=af-extended-live-archive/af-extended-live-
archive-options.php

line 61:   $post_ids=array_flip(&$post_ids);

So I changed that line to

line 61:   $post_ids=array_flip(&$post_ids);

and the errors seemed to go away -- any negative impact Alex? I'm
just grasping on this one...

Darrell Schulte
http://schulte.mn