[EventCalendar] New Bug - Can't Add Events At All?

Alex Billington Dimi1822 at everestlightingeffects.com
Fri Aug 11 01:14:32 UTC 2006

I've encountered another big bug. I can't add a new event at ALL...?! I make
a new post, publish it under the proper category that I've changed to be my
events category, then go back and edit it and attempt to add a time/day to
the post, and I can't get the input fields. I click the "+" button and
nothing happens at all. It doesn't change the page anywhere.

I've tried a multitude of different things to tweak it and get the + button
to work, but nothing has helped. Right now I have no real way of adding an
event since the "+" button doesn't do anything.

For reference, I'm running WP version 2.0.4.

Thanks for any help,

- Alex Billington