[EventCalendar] problems with vcal in 3.1

Darrell Schulte d at schulte.mn
Fri Aug 11 18:01:24 UTC 2006

On Aug 11, 2006, at 12:18 PM, Holly Hagen wrote:

> Darrell,
>
> Pretty simple i got to the following url, which is where I got the
> cal from the previous version 3.0 (most recent): http://[myIP]/
> blogs/wordpress/?ec3_vcal and it comes up with the following errors.

Holly,

If you turn off all your other plugins except EC, does the headers
already sent errors still show up? You may want to to delete the EC
plugin folder and re-upload them (provided you haven't mucked around
with the files).

> Warning: Missing argument 1 for ec3_filter_query_vars_vcal(),
> called in C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on line 288 and defined in C:
> \wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3
> \eventcalendar3.php on line 336
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php:336) in C:\wamp\www\blogs
> \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on
> line 345
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php:336) in C:\wamp\www\blogs
> \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on
> line 346
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php:336) in C:\wamp\www\blogs
> \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on
> line 347
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php:336) in C:\wamp\www\blogs
> \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on
> line 348
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php:336) in C:\wamp\www\blogs
> \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on
> line 349
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\wamp\www\blogs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
> \eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php:336) in C:\wamp\www\blogs
> \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\eventcalendar3\eventcalendar3.php on
> line 350
> BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 X-WR-CALNAME:wordpress
> WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'p.post_author' in 'on
> clause']

If you plug this query into phpMyAdmin -- is it successful? Have you
confirmed that wp_posts.post_author exists? It should, but I have to
ask because it's complaining about it.