[EventCalendar] problems with vcal in 3.1

Holly Hagen hhagen at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 11 18:50:27 UTC 2006

Darrell,

EC is the only plugin activated and an I'm running a clean install of
wordpress. Right out the box, I upload the EC folder and go I do add
the calendar to the sidebar, but that is the only real modification that
I am doing. I'm just testing out calendar/events option for a project we
are doing, so really there is nothing else going on, just trying to get
the basic features to work. I've tried to redownload the plugin as well
re-upload them a grip of times, but still the same errors. I will
definitely keep trying though.