[EventCalendar] New Bug - Can't Add Events At All?

ejm llizard_ejm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 20:51:20 UTC 2006

For your event category posts, have you edited the timestamps to be
ones in the future, Alex? If so, the events will not show at all.  I
don't know if this is helpful at all because the version of WP I run
is not the same as yours...

This is what happens for me (I'm running WP2.0.2 with Event Calendar
3.1._pre11) As soon as I select the events category for a post, the +
appears. Clicking on the + sign shows the input fields for the event
times.

-EMorris