[EventCalendar] use of multiple domain names for site and calendar sidebar

Craig Rothman cjroth at alum.mit.edu
Tue Aug 15 13:30:53 UTC 2006

I have three domain names for my site, a main one and two aliases.  When one
goes to the main domain name (as set in wordpress), then the sidebar
calendar advances between months normally.  If someone goes to one of the
other domain names, then when one clicks on either of the other months, then
a new calendar is generated below the current calendar.  Where in the code
could I fix this?  It should maybe use the PHP sitepath info instead of just
the wordpress one?