[EventCalendar] Please, help me! Next and Previous months are not showing any event days!

Cubells vicent at vcubells.net
Fri Aug 18 05:35:25 UTC 2006

Hola Danilo:

I have looked the code of your calendar and you should modify that:

Instead of
a id='ec3_prev' href='http://www.escolagradual.com.br/2006/07/'
you should have that code:
a id="ec3_prev" href="http://www.escolagradual.com.br/2006/07/"
(previous month)

In the same way, instead of
a id='ec3_next' href='http://www.escolagradual.com.br/2006/09/'
you should have
a id="ec3_next" href="http://www.escolagradual.com.br/2006/09/"
(posterior month)

Look up where you have to modify the code. It's easy because it consists
in locating the character '
good luck!

En/na Danilo Laurindo ha escrit: