[EventCalendar] Error Message(s)

Dave Sabol desabol at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:03:19 UTC 2006

I just tried to install EC 3.1.pre11 on my install of WP 2.0.4. Upon
activation, I received this message.

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
declaration of array_flip(). If you would like to enable call-time
pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true
in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any
longer. in /home/.gothic/desabol/sprcc.net/wp-content/plugins/eventcalendar3/eventcalendar3.php
on line 61

 Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ec3_action_wp_head() (previously
declared in /home/.gothic/desabol/sprcc.net/wp-content/plugins/eventcalendar3/eventcalendar3.php:74)
in /home/.gothic/desabol/sprcc.net/wp-content/plugins/widgets/eventcalendar3.php
on line 236

Any thoughts?