[EventCalendar] Custom Event Display Options

Dave Sabol desabol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:39:06 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody knows how to display only the current days
event. What I am trying to do is create multiple views. I'd like to
show any one of  the following in the sidebar:

Today's Events

This Weeks Events

This Months Events

Anybody have an idea how I could pull it off? I suspect, I'd have to
do some tweaking to the code, but I don't mind. I just want to limit
the info I am showing. I'd also like to create a WP template to
display a custom view with this information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
David