[EventCalendar] Alex, you've GPL'ed the plugin, will you consider sourceforge to make managing it easier?

Jonathan Andrew Wolter jawolter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 03:10:32 UTC 2006

Alex,

Have you considered posting the code onto sourceforge.net? You've
already under a GPL license and have a large (and growing) list of
users.

Sourceforge would give us a bona-fide bugtracker, subversion access to
the code, a forum, and a homepage with FAQ's and potential
documention.

I'm not asking you to do this alone, I've set up several sourceforge
projects recently and am more than enthusiastic to help you out!
Selfishly, I want your plugin development to progress quickly, as my
site (Techsocial.com) uses it and wants to roll in the 3.1 release.

I'm posting this on-list in hopes several other people will chime in
with support for migrating the codebase, bug tracking, and
documentation to sourceforge. I searched the archives and didn't see
any previous commentary about sourceforge or formal software
engineering / project management / bugtracker+feature request tools.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jonathan

--
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jawolter