[EventCalendar] keyword issue

Christina Huggins chuggins at fidlet.com
Wed Feb 1 05:38:41 UTC 2006

I'm using Wordpress 2.0, Event Calendar 3.0.3, and am also using a
keyword plugin (Jerome's Keywords 1.9) (Note: I also implemented the
hack).  I want readers to be able to search FUTURE events via a
keyword, or tag, but for some reason this won't work.  It either
pulls up a 404 error (if there is only one post - a future post -
with that keyword), or only pulls up old posts.   But I have no other
problems pulling up future events - this JUST happens when I search
via keyword.

Any ideas as to what I can do?

Tina
http://philosophyconferences.com