[EventCalendar] Old Events Not Disappearing Immediately

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Feb 5 23:28:36 UTC 2006

Hi Maria,

I think the locale on your server may have changed. The behaviour you describe is incorrect - today's events are supposed to pop off the list at midnight, not immediately. Sadly, it doesn't work correctly unless your timezone is GMT. Wordpress has its own timezone correction feature, which just adds to the confusion.

This is something I mean to fix eventually.

If you actually WANT events to pop off as soon as they are passed, then you should be able to do that easily. Is that what you want? If so, I'll give you instructions.