[EventCalendar] Problem with event category listing

Aylwin Cal aylwin.cal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 04:26:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just noticed a problem when displaying the event category archive.  I
can't display the next page when the sort order is reversed (* Keep Events
Separate: the Event Category page shows future events, in date order.*).
Logically, I should get a link to 'Next entries' at the bottom of the page
but instead I get 'Previous entries'.  When I click 'Previous entries' I get
'Not found'.  Is there any way around this?

Thanks,
Aylwin