[EventCalendar] Problem with event category listing

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 6 04:45:32 UTC 2006

Hi Alwyn,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:26:50 +0200
Aylwin Cal <aylwin.cal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just noticed a problem when displaying the event category archive.  I
> can't display the next page when the sort order is reversed (* Keep Events
> Separate: the Event Category page shows future events, in date order.*).
> Logically, I should get a link to 'Next entries' at the bottom of the page
> but instead I get 'Previous entries'.  When I click 'Previous entries' I get
> 'Not found'.  Is there any way around this?

I don't get this problem on Wordpress 1.5. Is it specific to v2? As far as I recall, EC doesn't do anything with the paged functionality - WP simply relies on MySQL's ability to get the first ten results in a query, or the second ten results or whatever.

Try a different theme, and try turning off permalinks, and let me know what happens. Really obvious question: Are you sure there are more events?