[EventCalendar] Problem with event category listing

Ryk Groetchen windrag at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 07:05:41 UTC 2006

FWIW, I noticed this same problem with my site as well (Borderline
Chaos theme, WP 2.0). I decided to work around it by removing the
code for navigation links and setting the entries per page to 1000
with the Custom Query String plugin, thereby eliminating the need for
navigation links.

rag
windrag at mac.com
700MHz iBook 16 VRAM G3