[EventCalendar] Re: Old Events Not Disappearing Immediately

Maria Langer mlanger at theflyingm.com
Mon Feb 6 13:34:17 UTC 2006

I want it to work the way you say it SHOULD. It's nice to have
today's events show throughout the day, especially when one is a
holiday (an all-day event). If there's something I need to do to get
it to do this (I'm in Arizona, USA, GMT -7), please do tell me what
it is. If it's difficult, I'll save it for later; I'm new at all this
PHP stuff and don't do anything that's too difficult unless I have to.

I'll check the date and time settings on my computer. It's been
acting a little weird lately and it just might have hiccupped the
time zone. Anything is possible.

Thanks.

Maria