[EventCalendar] prev/next isn't working on home page

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:57:45 UTC 2006

Larissa - this happened to me once and it drove me crazy. You have an
address problem somehow in the inner workings of your site.

http://www.larissawebdesign.com/news/ works fine, but
http://www.larissadesign.com/news/ does not (note the "design" in the url
that works. even if the url's point to the same directory on your server,
event calendar cannot figure it out. Fix your link to larrissawebdesign and
all will be fine. PS - nice non-bloglike implementation of WordPress!

Rusty Smith
Assistant Professor
Auburn University School of Architecture
(334) 844-5444

web: www.protomondo.com <http://www.protomondo.com/>
wiki: www.wikifish.org/wiki/wikifish/rusty_smith
skype: rustysmith <callto://rustysmith/>
short wireless emails to: rustysmith at sprintpcs.com

  _____