[EventCalendar] xhtmlreq bugging out?

LXander Synaptic lxander at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:27:51 UTC 2006

Hi all... I joined for a bit of support :) love the plugin, but it
gets tricky at times...

Right now the bug I'm wrestling with has to do with the automagically
updating calendar. With 3.0 I am able to cycle back and forth as
expected. With 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 the timer hangs and the request status
is never bumped to 200 (found out with some tiring trial and error
with alert()). Has this come up before? Does this list have an
archive? Or should I go into further detail...

Plus! Some feature requests!
First off, it would be great to have another parameter in the calendar
list function to show past events as well as upcoming. Additionally,
being able to specify that only events matching a specific custom
field are displayed opens up the door to having regional events, and
much more I'm sure. I've successfully coded both these features into
my version of the code but I think they'd make nice features for the
legit version of this plugin :)

Peace.
- Xander