[EventCalendar] calendar broke

Jaap Stronks jaap at stronks.demon.nl
Sun Feb 12 13:39:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

after upgrading to Wordpress 2.0, and applying the hack, I get the
following error when I want to display the list of upcoming events in
my sidebar:

//

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'u.user_nickname' in 'field
list']
SELECT p.id AS id, post_title, post_date, u.user_nickname AS author
FROM wp_3posts p, wp_3post2cat p2c, wp_3users u WHERE post_status =
'publish' AND post_date_gmt > '2006-02-12 00:00:00' AND p.id =
post_id AND p.post_author = u.id AND category_id = 11 ORDER BY
post_date LIMIT 5

     * No events.

//

That message puzzles me - I have no experience with mysql.

Also, when viewing the category page I get the 'sorry, no posts
matched your criteria" message. When I deactivate the plugin, or
change the event category, the category page displays only past
events (that's normal). At all times, individual entries remain
accessible through their own permalinks.

Anyone have any idea how to solve this? I would really appreciate it,
the local student community of Nijmegen, the Netherlands kinda
depends on it!

Cheers,

Jaap Stronks