[EventCalendar] vcal output error apparantly?

Malcolm Bell malcolm at 3hc.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 21:17:03 UTC 2006

I've been trying to make event calendar 3.0.2 work with ical 2.0

When I enter the URL to create the vcs file this is what I see if I open
it in a text browser:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:Brownsea2007
error:</strong> [Unknown column 'p.post_author' in 'on clause']<br />
            <code>SELECT
           p.id as id,
           post_title,
           post_excerpt,
           DATE_FORMAT(post_date_gmt,'%Y%m%dT%H%i%sZ') as dt_start,
           user_nicename
         FROM wp_posts p, wp_post2cat p2c
         LEFT JOIN wp_users u
           ON u.ID=p.post_author
         WHERE post_status = 'publish'
           AND p.id = post_id
           AND category_id = 18</code></p>

So I assume from this that I've got something wrong in EventCalendar but
haven't got a clue what.

Any ideas?

PHP5 + MySQL5 Apache 2 on remote server

Malcolm