[EventCalendar] vcal output error apparantly?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 13 22:26:48 UTC 2006

Malcolm,

Don't bother! v3.0.2 doesn't work with iCal2. Upgrade to the latest version of the plugin, and things should go better for you.

On the other hand. Your error isn't the one I expected to see. Perhaps you are using Wp2.0 and have discovered another upgrade bug. Does anyone know if the column "post_author" has been removed or renamed in Wp2?

Let me know how you get on.