[EventCalendar] Events in reverse order

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 13 22:18:54 UTC 2006

Hi Joan,

You seem to be solving your own problems quite successfully! I take it that you've resolved the "can't load" problem and the "Cannot redeclare class ec3_options" problem? If you've got the time, could you just mention how you solved those problems, so that we'll know the answers if anyone else has the same problems?

Now...

> For some reason the events are displaying in reverse order when the
> 'calendar' link is pressed on sidebar, e.g.: oldest event comes up at top of
> page. Where would I change this to most recent first to last entry last?

I think what you're seeing the the 'normal' blog order for posts, with the greatest date at the top. That's the order you see on your 'calendar' category page:

http://characterdriven.org/wordpress/?cat=5

Have you tried "Keep Events Separate" mode (set in the Options>EventCalendar screen)? That flips the ordering.