[EventCalendar] vcal output error apparantly?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 13 22:45:59 UTC 2006

Thanks for that Paulo. Hmm. That SQL should be fine then.

Malcolm, I notice you are using MySQL 5 - perhaps that's causing the problem. What happens when you execute that SQL directly on the database? Here it is...

SELECT
  p.id as id,
  post_title,
  post_excerpt,
  DATE_FORMAT(post_date_gmt,'%Y%m%dT%H%i%sZ') as dt_start,
  user_nicename
FROM wp_posts p, wp_post2cat p2c
LEFT JOIN wp_users u
  ON u.ID=p.post_author