[EventCalendar] vcal output error apparantly?

Malcolm Bell malcolm at 3hc.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 08:17:26 UTC 2006

While I would like to help answer this I don't have the 'easy' access I
need to the database.  It is on a remote host and there is no tool like
PHPMyAdmin installed.  If somebody can help by constructing a PHP file
to handle to package the query and output the result I would be
grateful.  I assume that as well as the I/O routines it requires a
"select table" command with the appropriate header.  My DB runs many
applications, not just WP.

Apologies - but I'm more of a user than a developer here!

Ta

Malcolm

website:    www.3hc.co.uk
Skype u/n:  malcolmbell