[EventCalendar] full page calendar

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:38:49 UTC 2006

Louis:
The email Title is: [EventCalendar] fix to get category listing to work
Received on: 2/4/2006
Sent by: Jonathan Foote

Hopefully that is enough to find it in the archives. (I would have just
forwarded it but it has lots of code and several example files attached to
it so I figured it was better for you to see the original).

I do not know how to search the archive, but all of by event calendar mail
is simply forwarded to a separate folder in my email reader(outlook) and I
can use its function to search for a phrase or keyword when I am trying to
find something at a later date.

Hope this is what you are looking for...

Rusty Smith
Assistant Professor
Auburn University School of Architecture
(334) 844-5444

web: www.protomondo.com
wiki: www.wikifish.org/wiki/wikifish/rusty_smith
skype: rustysmith